The Locust Grove OK Area Chamber of Commerce is actively pursuing economic growth by sponsoring events and making improvements that bring people to town and to your business. Our work directly benefits everyone in town. Please help us by joining the Chamber.
Regular Chamber meetings are at 6:00 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month at our office at 114 E. Main, with every fourth meeting at noon on the third Thursday.
Chamber members will have their business information posted on this website and will have voting privileges at Chamber meetings. Each single business/main business/organization is allowed two voting representatives in the Chamber. Individuals who are members are allowed one vote.
$20.00 Single Business / Main Business / Organization Membership
$10.00 Church / Non-Profit Organization
$10.00 Additional Business Memberships
$ 5.00 Individual Membership
FREE Junior Membership (high school students only)
Print and fill out the MEMBERSHIP FORM below and bring it to a monthly meeting or mail it with dues to:
Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 525
Locust Grove, OK 74352
BENEFITS of MEMBERSHIP:
- Promotion of your business through Chamber website, Chamber Facebook page, etc.
- Voting privileges for Chamber items
- Participation in planning town events
- Input in Chamber policies
- Experience in civic improvement, organization, and community development
- Opportunity to promote one’s skills and promote others
HERE are only a few of the Chamber-sponsored events, taking hundreds of volunteer hours and using Chamber membership funds, that we have held recently or are planning:
- Annual Founder’s Day activities and parade
- Annual Christmas Parade
- Watermelon Festival
- Fresh Paint Days
- Wonder City 10k Run
- Wonder City Arts Festival
- Back to School Teachers Breakfast
- Business Workshops with NTC
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Chalk Art Contest