Cruise through the Car Show: Stroll through the Sales & Shows!
MAIN STREET VENDORS
This is the current list of vendors and will be updated as new ones come in. See the forms at the bottom of the page to sign up.
- Chuckwagon, hamburgers, etc., in front of Madelyn’s Flowers
- J & J Customs, custom reclaimed wood crafts, In-N-Out Parking lot
- Affordable Bail Bonds, in front of the Holman Co.
- Mama Can Cook, at Holman Co.
- Stephanie’s Smoldering Eyes/Tracy’s XXX Lips, In-N-Out Parking Lot
- Avon: Laura Wilcoxen, in front of Wonder City Coffee
- Ramblers Square Dance Club, festival tickets, in front of Elaine’s Beauty Shop
- 1st United Methodist church, free water bottles, in front of Junk Justified
YARD SALE ADDRESSES
This is the current list of yard sales that will be on our map. This will be updated as new people sign up. See the forms at the bottom of this page to sign up!
- Chamber Office, 114 E. Main, Boy Scouts, Pack 94: Popcorn
- 8620 HWY 412, East of LG: Men’s jeans, furniture, pool stuff, games, etc.
- 6289 E. 563 Rd: Household items, kids and adult clothes, toys
- 514 N. Broadway: Clothes, glassware, purses, miscellaneous
- 316 N. Broadway: Tools, clothes, glassware, books, odds and ends
- ROMP Rummage: 110 E. Main, Special sales & grab bags
- 403 Cherry St., Huge 4-family sale with everything
- In-N-Out Parking Lot, books, material, home decor & knickknacks
- 211 N. Wyandotte, 29 storage tubs–who knows??
- 6423 E. 563 Rd., boys clothes & toys, women’s & men’s clothes, household items and more
- Gentry Main St. Resale, household & car items, in In-N-Out parking lot
In addition to the Cruise Night, the Chamber is sponsoring Locust Grove & Scenic 412’s first garage sale.
October 14, 2017, Saturday
Dawn to Dusk
Set up a yard sale in your own yard or if you want a spot on Main Street/Scenic Highway 412, fill out a Vendor Form below. Food and drink vendors are also encouraged to fill out the Vendor Form and set up on Main Street.
If you want your address and 2-3 sentences of what you are selling listed on our website, the cost is $5. To set up downtown and also have your description of 2-3 sentences listed is $15.
If you want your address and information promoted on this website, the Chamber’s Facebook page and other places, fill out the Participation Form below.
These forms are also available at Junk Justified or Wonder City Coffee downtown.
If you are unable to download the forms, please just call Adele at the number below to sign up.
For more information, contact
Adele Collette, 918-530-8132
Jerry Yates, 918-586-2636
THANK YOU TO THESE SPONSORS:
Red Crown Credit Union
Wonder City Coffee
Bank of Locust Grove
Rural Oklahoma Museum of Poetry
Top Priority Inspections
Baker Transmission & Auto Repair
Karen Darby–Realtor–Century 21 NEOkla
Hometown Shirt Shack
Affordable Bail Bonds