Theme: Locust Grove through the Years
This year, Founder’s Day will have lots of vendors that you have come to enjoy over the years, plus the parade. We are adding other fun things, too, including our first cardboard car show for all ages, a street dance, and DJ Dongo providing musical entertainment all day. Marcia Payne will have everyone’s favorite DJ’s Diner burgers, and there will be plenty of carnival-type games for the kids to play.
We need YOU to make the day a success. Consider participating in one or more of these ways before or on the day:
- Enter the parade. You can have a float, decorated vehicle, horse, etc. We need participants to make a successful parade. The theme is Locust Grove through the years. Pick a year from history and show us your stuff.
- Be a vendor. If you have food, crafts, items, art, etc. to sell, please set up and show us what you’ve got.
- Enter the cardboard car show contest.
- Enter the Founder’s Day Foosball Tournament at Wonder City Coffee.
- Visit the LGAA gallery to see the Locust Grove Heirloom display with items from local families through the years.
- Attend the day’s events and have a great time.
- Volunteer to help the Chamber with promoting Founder’s Day and with running events during the day.
Vendors can pay fees with credit card or PayPal below, but written forms still must be filled out and mailed or hand-delivered.
Vendor Application Fee
Founder’s Day Committee
Amanda Chappelle, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendors & Entertainment:
Adele Collette, 918-530-8132, email@example.com
Games/Coordination of Other Activities:
Marsha Evans, 918-440-6617, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardboard Car Show:
Sandy Burford, 918-373-4247
Trash & Sanitation:
Roxann Yates, 918-530-5321, email@example.com
Shaun Perkins, 918-864-9152, firstname.lastname@example.org